- Fixed Term Part Time
- Salary from $59,470 to $63,627 PA
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Information Management team who focus on providing the highest level of service possible to the City of Wanneroo. The position requires an enthusiastic and well-organised person capable of working in a busy environment which has a strong focus on continuous improvement.
Key accountabilities include:
• Providing technical advice, support and recommendations on EDRMS issues and Freedom of Information
• Assisting with mail processing
• Contributing to and assistance with the development, improvement and delivery of systems
• Compile statistics and create, modify and maintain records
Applicants with Records Management and Freedom of Information experience will be favourably considered.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate well with people at all levels, have good organisational skills, a high level of computer literacy and be willing to embrace change.
For further and specific information regarding this position please contact Chandra Sharma, Coordinator Information Management on 9405 5403.
Applicants must be willing to participate in a drug & alcohol test and may be required to undergo a pre-employment medical assessment to determine their fitness to carry out the duties of this position.
To apply for this position, you must provide evidence of your right to work in Australia and be willing to provide a National Police Clearance no older than six months.