Senior Ranger & Surveillance Officer
- Permanent Full Time
- Salary from $86,489 to $93,483 PA
An opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Ranger & Surveillance Officer to join our Community Safety & Emergency Management team.
The Senior Ranger & Surveillance Officer supervises a small team, administering and enforcing legislation and regulations within the community.
The successful applicant must be suitably qualified and as a minimum possess:
- Municipal Law A & B qualifications
- Experience in the application of relevant regulations and legislation
- Experience in Court procedures and evidence gathering/provision
- Advanced supervisory and leadership skills
- Advanced organisational, administration and problem solving skills
- C Class Drivers Licence
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter addressing the Selection Criteria, as listed in the Position Description, in no more than 2 pages.
Due to the requirements of this role, applicants must be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical assessment to determine their fitness to carry out the duties of this position (which includes a drug & alcohol test). Should you have any queries regarding the requirements of the position or the medical assessment required for this role, please do not hesitate to contact the City.
To apply for this position, you must provide evidence of your right to work in Australia and be willing to provide a National Police Clearance no older than six months.